Add Cult Fanatic to Favourites
Medium humanoid (any race), any non-good alignment
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 22 (6d8)
- 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)|
- Deception: +4, Persuasion: +4, Religion: +2
- Passive perception 11
- Any one language (usually common)
- Dark Devotion
- The fanatic has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
- The fanatic is a 4th-level spellcaster. Its spell casting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 11, +3 to hit with spell attacks). The fanatic has the following cleric spells prepared: Cantrips (at will): light, sacred flame, thaumaturgy • 1st level (4 slots): command, inflict wounds, shield of faith • 2nd level (3 slots): hold person, spiritual weapon
- The fanatic makes two melee attacks.
- Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.