Add Bronze Dragon Wyrmling to Favourites
Bronze Dragon Wyrmling
Medium dragon, lawful good
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 32 (5d8)
- 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
|17 (+3)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
- Perception: +4, Stealth: +2
- Blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Lightning Breath. The dragon exhales lightning in a 40-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 16 (3d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Repulsion Breath. The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 12 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 30 feet away from the dragon.