Add Barbed Devil to Favourites
Medium fiend (devil), lawful evil
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 110 (13d8)
- 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||17 (+3)||18 (+4)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)|
- Deception: +5, Insight: +5, Perception: +8
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 18
- Infernal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons that aren't silvered
- Damage Immunities
- fire, poison
- Condition Immunities
- Barbed Hide
- At the start of each of its turns, the barbed devil deals 5 (1d10) piercing damage to any creature grappling it.
- Devil's Sight
- Magical darkness doesn't impede the devil's darkvision.
- Magic Resistance
- The devil has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- The devil makes three melee attacks: one with its tail and two with its claws. Alternatively, it can use Hurl Flame twice.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft ., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Hurl Flame
- Ranged Spell Attack: +5 to hit, range 150 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (3d6) fire damage. If the target is a flammable object that isn't being worn or carried, it also catches fire.