Add Assassin to Favourites
Challenge 8 (3,900 XP), Medium humanoid (any race) , any non-good alignment
HP 78 (12d8) AC 15 SPD 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||13 (+1)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Acrobatics: +6, Deception: +3, Perception: +3, Stealth: +9
- Passive perception 13
- Thieves' cant plus any two languages
- Damage Resistances
- During its first turn, the assassin has advantage on attack rolls against any creature that hasn't taken a turn. Any hit the assassin scores against a surprised creature is a critical hit.
- If the assassin is subjected to an effect that allows it to make a Dexterity saving throw to take only half damage, the assassin instead takes no damage if it succeeds on the saving throw, and only half damage if it fails.
- Sneak Attack (1/Turn)
- The assassin deals an extra 13 (4d6) damage when it hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 ft. of an ally of the assassin that isn't incapacitated and the assassin doesn't have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- The assassin makes two shortsword attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 24 (7d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Light Crossbow
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw, taking 24 (7d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.