Add Archmage to Favourites
Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 99 (18d8)
- 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)||15 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Arcana: +13, History: +13
- Passive perception 12
- Any six languages
- Damage Resistances
- damage from spells; non magical bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing (from stoneskin)
- Magic Resistance
- The archmage has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- The archmage is an 18th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 17, +9 to hit with spell attacks). The archmage can cast disguise self and invisibility at will and has the following wizard spells prepared: • Cantrips (at will): fire bolt, light, mage hand, prestidigitation, shocking grasp • 1st level (4 slots): detect magic, identify, mage armor*, magic missile • 2nd level (3 slots): detect thoughts, mirror image, misty step • 3rd level (3 slots): counterspell,fly, lightning bolt • 4th level (3 slots): banishment, fire shield, stoneskin* • 5th level (3 slots): cone of cold, scrying, wall of force • 6th level (1 slot): globe of invulnerability • 7th level (1 slot): teleport • 8th level (1 slot): mind blank* • 9th level (1 slot): time stop * The archmage casts these spells on itself before combat.
- Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.