Add Adult Bronze Dragon to Favourites
Adult Bronze Dragon
Huge dragon, lawful good
- Challenge Rating
- Armor Class
- Hit Points
- 212 (17d12)
- 40 ft., fly 80 ft., swim 40 ft.
|25 (+7)||10 (+0)||23 (+6)||16 (+3)||15 (+2)||19 (+4)|
- Insight: +7, Perception: +12, Stealth: +5
- Blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 22
- Common, draconic
- Damage Immunities
- The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Legendary Resistance (3/Day)
- If the dragon fails a saving throw, it can choose to succeed instead.
- The dragon can use its Frightful Presence. It then makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d10 + 7) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d6 + 7) slashing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Frightful Presence
- Each creature of the dragon's choice that is within 120 feet of the dragon and aware of it must succeed on a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute. A creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature's saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to the dragon's Frightful Presence for the next 24 hours.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5-6)
- The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons. Lightning Breath. The dragon exhales lightning in a 90-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 19 Dexterity saving throw, taking 66 (12d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Repulsion Breath. The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 19 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 60 feet away from the dragon.
- The dragon makes a Wisdom (Perception) check.
- Tail Attack
- The dragon makes a tail attack.
- Wing Attack (Costs 2 Actions)
- The dragon beats its wings. Each creature within 10 ft. of the dragon must succeed on a DC 20 Dexterity saving throw or take 14 (2d6 + 7) bludgeoning damage and be knocked prone. The dragon can then fly up to half its flying speed.