Add Tiger to Favourites
Challenge 1 (200 XP), Large beast , unaligned
HP 37 (5d10) AC 12 SPD 40 ft.
|17 (+3)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)||3 (-4)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Perception: +3, Stealth: +6
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 13
- Keen Smell
- The tiger has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- If the tiger moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the tiger can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage.