Add Stone Giant to Favourites
Challenge 7 (2,900 XP), Huge giant , neutral
HP 126 (11d12) AC 17 SPD 40 ft.
|23 (+6)||15 (+2)||20 (+5)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||9 (-1)|
- Athletics: +12, Perception: +4
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Stone Camouflage
- The giant has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- The giant makes two greatclub attacks.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 28 (4d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Rock Catching
- If a rock or similar object is hurled at the giant, the giant can, with a successful DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.