Challenge 8 (3,900 XP), Large fiend (demon) , chaotic evil
HP 136 (13d10) AC 16 SPD 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||17 (+3)||20 (+5)||5 (-3)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)|
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 11
- Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
- Damage Resistances
- cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
- Damage Immunities
- Condition Immunities
- Magic Resistance
- The hezrou has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the hezrou must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the hezrou's stench for 24 hours.
- The hezrou makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Variant: Summon Demon (1/Day)
- The demon chooses what to summon and attempts a magical summoning. A hezrou has a 30 percent chance of summoning 2d6 dretches or one hezrou. A summoned demon appears in an unoccupied space within 60 feet of its summoner, acts as an ally of its summoner, and can't summon other demons. It remains for 1 minute, until it or its summoner dies, or until its summoner dismisses it as an action.