Challenge 3 (700 XP), Medium fiend , lawful evil
HP 45 (7d8) AC 15 SPD 50 ft.
|17 (+3)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||6 (-2)||13 (+1)||6 (-2)|
- Perception: +5
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 15
- Understands infernal but can't speak it
- Damage Immunities
- Keen Hearing and Smell
- The hound has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Pack Tactics
- The hound has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the hound's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) fire damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The hound exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 21 (6d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.