Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Medium ooze , unaligned
HP 22 (3d8) AC 8 SPD 10 ft., climb 10 ft.
|12 (+1)||6 (-2)||16 (+3)||1 (-5)||6 (-2)||2 (-4)|
- Stealth: +2
- Blindsight 60 ft. (blind beyond this radius), passive perception 8
- Damage Resistances
- acid, cold, fire
- Condition Immunities
- blinded, charmed, deafened, exhaustion, frightened, prone
- The ooze can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing.
- Corrode Metal
- Any nonmagical weapon made of metal that hits the ooze corrodes. After dealing damage, the weapon takes a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to damage rolls. If its penalty drops to -5, the weapon is destroyed. Nonmagical ammunition made of metal that hits the ooze is destroyed after dealing damage. The ooze can eat through 2-inch-thick, nonmagical metal in 1 round.
- False Appearance
- While the ooze remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an oily pool or wet rock.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) bludgeoning damage plus 7 (2d6) acid damage, and if the target is wearing nonmagical metal armor, its armor is partly corroded and takes a permanent and cumulative -1 penalty to the AC it offers. The armor is destroyed if the penalty reduces its AC to 10.