Challenge 5 (1,800 XP), Large monstrosity , unaligned
HP 114 (12d10) AC 19 SPD 40 ft.
|20 (+5)||11 (+0)||18 (+4)||2 (-4)||12 (+1)||7 (-2)|
- Perception: +4
- Darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 14
- Damage Immunities
- Trampling Charge
- If the gorgon moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a gore attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 16 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the gorgon can make one attack with its hooves against it as a bonus action.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d12 + 5) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
- Petrifying Breath (Recharge 5-6)
- The gorgon exhales petrifying gas in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, a target begins to turn to stone and is restrained. The restrained target must repeat the saving throw at the end of its next turn. On a success, the effect ends on the target. On a failure, the target is petrified until freed by the greater restoration spell or other magic.