Add Giant Wolf Spider to Favourites
Giant Wolf Spider
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP), Medium beast , unaligned
HP 11 (2d8) AC 13 SPD 40 ft., climb 40 ft.
|12 (+1)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)||3 (-4)||12 (+1)||4 (-3)|
- Perception: +3, Stealth: +7
- Blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive perception 13
- Spider Climb
- The spider can climb difficult surfaces, including upside down on ceilings, without needing to make an ability check.
- Web Sense
- While in contact with a web, the spider knows the exact location of any other creature in contact with the same web.
- Web Walker
- The spider ignores movement restrictions caused by webbing.
- Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. If the poison damage reduces the target to 0 hit points, the target is stable but poisoned for 1 hour, even after regaining hit points, and is paralyzed while poisoned in this way.