Challenge 1 (200 XP), Large beast , neutral evil
HP 22 (3d10) AC 10 SPD 10 ft., fly 60 ft.
|15 (+2)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)||6 (-2)||12 (+1)||7 (-2)|
- Perception: +3
- Passive perception 13
- Understands common but can't speak
- Keen Sight and Smell
- The vulture has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
- Pack Tactics
- The vulture has advantage on an attack roll against a creature if at least one of the vulture's allies is within 5 ft. of the creature and the ally isn't incapacitated.
- The vulture makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) piercing damage.
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) slashing damage.