Add Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin) to Favourites
Deep Gnome (Svirfneblin)
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP), Small humanoid (gnome) , neutral good
HP 16 (3d6) AC 15 SPD 20 ft.
|15 (+2)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)|
- Investigation: +3, Perception: +2, Stealth: +4
- Darkvision 120 ft., passive perception 12
- Gnomish, terran, undercommon
- Stone Camouflage
- The gnome has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Gnome Cunning
- The gnome has advantage on Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
- Innate Spellcasting
- The gnome's innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 11). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components: At will: nondetection (self only) 1/day each: blindness/deafness, blur, disguise self
- War Pick
- Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
- Poisoned Dart
- Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 30/120 ft., one creature. Hit: 4 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success